IPv6 is no longer an option. IPv4 addresses are already exhausted in spring 2011, We Understand the increasing urgency of organizations to make this transition. We Design and Develop complete IPv6 enabled/Compatible Networks.
- Thirty-two percent of Internet service providers (ISPs) offer public IPv6 services today, and more than 60 percent are expect to offer these within a year.
- OS providers, application developers, and network operators have IPv6 enabled their offerings.
- Eighty-four percent of companies have already obtained IPv6 addresses or will obtain them in the near future
XENOIT Designs and develop full IPv6 Enabled Networks and ensure following services in IPv6 technology for your organization.
Developing a Detailed Design :The detailed design includes the IPv6 addressing plan; physical connectivity considerations, including WAN links and wireless LANs; creating and managing VLANs and their associated protocols; and the routing infrastructure to include provider connectivity, high availability, multicast (if required), quality of service, manageability, scalability, and performance.
Security :Security is a crucial consideration in IPv6 migration. IPv6 is not an update of IPv4 but an entirely new suite of protocols, raising new security challenges. Because of these unknown risks, organizations should adequately resource for such areas as firewall and intrusion prevention device readiness and IT expertise to properly identify and remedy threats. They should verify the readiness of third-party security suppliers (such as virus signature authorities), recognize complexities and tradeoffs in the various address assignment methods, and ensure the quality of OS and application implementations
Migration from IPv4 to IPv6 :XENOIT Consider your existing infrastructure in account and operations as a key factor which should not be disturbed and it makes complete migration plan of IPv4 – to – IPv6 considering following:
- Perform network audit of care switching and routing for IPv6 support
- Plan IPv6 network topology and implement an IPAM solution capable of IPv4/IPv6 management integrated with DNSt
- Implement IPv6 peering with other providers
- Perform network audit for subscribers using an IPv6 tunnel broker
- Implement local IPv6 tunnel broker for clients. This includes testing a subdomain for AAAA records to start and providing maintenance window implementation of combined IPv4 and IPv6 A/AAAA records per zone.
- DHCPv6 Support
- DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation support
- Dynamic DNS AAAA update support